We love catering for buffets or a party – Canterbury and all over Kent
Refectory Catering Services was born in 2012, founded by Jamie and helped by his wife the lovely Sue and in 2014 their long standing friend William joined the company as director.
Jamie has over 20 years experience in the industry and has worked at all levels and all over the UK and France.
Jamie is supported by a small and loyal team who make your event possible and who share the values and passion of Jamie and William.
Don’t take our word for it. See what our customers say.
- “Excellent family lunch and truly happy day, thank you for your personal service and dedication.”
Jack cook – gosport event at norton barn Canterbury January 2017
- “Thank you so much for the excellent service and food for my wife’s 70th Party
From planning to delivery.”
Mr and Mrs Brown – Beksbourne sept 2016
- “Just a short note for the catering you did yesterday.
There were many compliments were made on the standard and quality of the food and service.”
Mrs J weeded – Herne Bay May 2016
- “You helped us get through the day”
Funeral buffet customer – Mrs Jones, Herne Bay 2015
- “We couldn’t have asked for anything else”
Miss Grace, Canterbury
- “Thank you so much everyone loved the food”
Mr & Mrs Webster, Ramsgate 2015
- “Amazing Pork”
Mr & Mrs Way, Sevenoaks 2015
- “Loving the food”
Tesea Taylor, Canterbury 2015